Turning Crisis Into Opportunity: Building a Stronger Care Infrastructure
The MLAW fall conference will be held on Saturday, November 13, 2021 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm online via Zoom.
The Conference will provide information and strategies to activate and energize participants to successfully advocate for legislation impacting women and families during the 2022 Maryland General Assembly Session.
Join us to:
- Start the day with a welcome message from Delegate Anne Healey, President of the Maryland Women’s Caucus of the Maryland General Assembly
- Listen to a video conversation with Dr. Leana Wen on our public health crisis and a chance to win a signed copy of her book “Lifelines“
- Hear a Panel Discussion addressing how Maryland can build a stronger care infrastructure though legislative and grassroots action. Confirmed speakers to date: Ana Rodney, MomCares; Myles Hicks, Maryland Rise; and Ricarra Jones, 1099SEIU
- Gain valuable insights from Advocates and Legislators presenting 2022 Legislative Proposals
- Network with other MLAW supporters from around Maryland about these important issues in breakout rooms
Tickets are $25 until 11/10/21 . Sponsorship opportunities are available and encouraged. For more information, call 443-519-1005 or email us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.mdlegagendaforwomen.org for sponsorship levels benefits and pricing.
To register, visit: https://mlaw2021conference.eventbrite.com